God Time is simple. A Scripture reading, a story, and two questions:
What do I want to say to God today?
What is God saying to me today?
This simple practice has been sculpted through years of ministry,
specifically into a 31 day devotional for new believers.
God Time helps you answer questions like:
- What happened when I became a Christian?
- Why do I need to go to church?
- What’s the big deal about baptism?
- How can I learn to pray?
- What should I do if I blow it?
- How do I know God is talking to me?
And many more.
"Rev. Brian Wangler has touched the lives of countless people around the globe through these daily readings which have been used to bring people together for the purpose of discipling one another. The conversational style of his writing and has helped numerous people come to grips with what it means to live intimately with God."
-Rev. John Comstock, Coordinator, The Discipleship Place
What to expect
God Time is a daily guide that will help you to establish a time with God in your life. It will acquaint or reacquaint you with the Word of God and introduce important biblical characters and themes that you will enjoy unpacking the rest of your life. Some basic guidelines include:
- Select a time and place where you will daily spend fifteen to thirty minutes uninterrupted.
- Secure a Bible, this devotional, and a pen to jot down ideas or things you need to talk to God about or that God has talked to you about.
- Develop a process.
- Start GT by asking God to open your eyes and heart to what He wants you to know each day. Give Him the most anxious thought in your mind, perhaps the last thing you thought about last night and the first thing you thought about this morning.
- Use the table of contents in your Bible. Look up the Scripture for the day and read the text.
- Read the Scripture slowly; make notes when a particular verse or word captures your attention.
- Read the devotional for the day.
- In the space provided, briefly answer the questions at the end of each day’s reading.
Why not start now?